
Trip to Barton Flats to play in the snow.

Justin was too cold and wet to get out of the car to build a snowman, so his friend "Icey" was in the picture with the snowman I made.
We gave both Justin and John Young a "Championship Tour" of Dodger Stadium for Christmas. Did you know that if you sit in the $500 seats (that includes all the food you want and a personal waiter), you're actually closer to home plate than the pitchers mound is? Justin has promised that when he's a Dodger, he'll buy me tickets in the good seats.

Justin with retired jersey #4. There's an open frame to inspire the players to be the next great Dodger to have their jersey retired. Justin's already planning to be the one to fill that frame. TBall's Opening Day is on Saturday so we'll see how
he does!

1 comment:
Hey I was surprised to see you found my blog!! Thank you for leaving a comment!! I am going to try and give it another go...I have really enjoyed reading other peoples blogs lately and it has inspired me to write more of our stories!=0) Hopefully it will be of help in our family scrapbooks! How are your scrapbooks coming along??
Post a Comment