- I get four chores done for the small price of $5 per week. I've heard that maids are a little more pricey. He used to do it for $1 per week but the poor kid would've had to save for months to earn anything decent so I gave him a cost of living raise.
- When we're at the store and Justin wants something that he doesn't need I can say, "Did you bring your money?" If the answer is no, the discussion is over.
- When company comes, as they walk through the door I announce, "Justin is responsible for the vacuuming and dusting." If it's not up to their standards, they aren't critical of me and the cleanliness of my house, they can blame it on the fact that it was done by a four year old.
It's a brilliant plan if I say so myself.

4 comments:
Can you send him over here?
I am going to blame the poor cleaning quality in my house on the fact that I do not have a Clone Trooper costume to wear while I work.
Yes, is he for hire? :)
fantastic idea...i'm stealing it.
That may be the best reason so far to have kids :o)
Post a Comment