Friday, August 22, 2008

Things to be glad about

Following a tough week, here's our version of Pollyanna's "The Glad Game:"

Justin took his first trip to the top of the Seattle Space Needle.

He had a great time with his cousins.

Uncle Andy owns virtually all the Star Wars Lego sets.

It didn't rain 3 days out of 7...but it was the right 3 days.

For my birthday we went to McDonalds for both lunch and dinner and collected 3 of the 20 new Star Wars Happy Meal toys.

I had tea with a friend and the best scones I've ever tasted...and that's saying a lot.

The rental car had a spoiler.

My job allowed me to work from the hotel so that I didn't have to waste precious vacation time.

It's over now!

1 comment:

natalie said...

ah. i will call, but so glad. i've been on phone restriction cause we're over our minutes. but it's the weekend now! (gotta get a bigger plan!)