Thursday, March 6, 2008

Four Things

Mireya sent out this little get to know you thing. Here are my answers. What are yours?

Four things about me that you may or may not have known, in no particular order.

Four movies I have watched more than once:

Jerry Maguire

Good Will Hunting

Steel Magnolias

Pretty Woman (clearly it's been awhile since I went to anything not rated G)

Four Places I have lived:

San Diego, CA

Mill Creek, WA

Whittier, CA

Hacienda Heights, CA

Four TV Shows That I Watch:

The Biggest Loser

Intervention

Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew (I'm ashamed of it, yes, but I haven't missed an episode)

Law and Order SVU


Four Places I've been:

London (1995)

Prince Edward Island (1998)

Cruise to Catalina (2007)

Lake Arrowhead (This weekend!)


Four people who email me regularly:

Work

Secret shopping and survey opportunities

Maria Wood, the Tball lady

Hmmm...anyone feeling guilty to have not made the list??? ;)


Four Of my favorite foods:

Tootsie Rolls

Cookie dough ice cream

Spaghetti

Cheetos

Four Places I would rather be right now:

Bed

Vacation pretty much anywhere

Scrapbooking

Shopping

Four People that I think will respond:

If I say no one, I'll have realistic expectations and I can be pleasantly surprised!


Four Things I am looking forward to this year:

Seeing Justin's first Tball photo

Godshall's visit in June/July

Family vacation (still looking at options)

Sleeping in until I naturally wake up


Your Turn!

1 comment:

natalie said...

so am i supposed to respond on my blog??? i'm glad i made some of the list, sad i didn't make others....yes i feel guilty.

and yes, you're being faithful to call me...and yes, i'm being a flake and not calling back. it's not because there is not love...