2. The sword of the spirit (and my foot)
3. My baseball glove and some folded laundry
4. Mommy Driving
5. The Dodger website
6. Me in my church shirt
7. Me in my booster seat
8. Mommy's scooter
2. The sword of the spirit (and my foot)
3. My baseball glove and some folded laundry
4. Mommy Driving
5. The Dodger website
6. Me in my church shirt
7. Me in my booster seat
8. Mommy's scooter
3 comments:
Again with the spacing!!! When I hit "Publish" I swear the photos were in three rows of three with text entirely above and below. Why does it feel the need to mess it up?!
Thanks for the pictures, Justin! Your mom is rockin' that scooter. It's pretty impressive!
AWESOME! this makes me want to download isaiah's pictures...i think he's got like 200 on there right now. I'M SO STOKED ABOUT THE SCOOTER PICTURE!!!!
Post a Comment