
J: Mom, Baseball Player is crying.
M: Oh?
J: Ask him why he's crying, Mommy?
M: Okay, Baseball Player, why are you crying?
(No response)
M: What did he say?
J: He says it's because he didn't want to be left in the car while we went to the library. He's lonely without me.
M: Oh. I'm sorry that made him sad.
J: Mommy, Baseball Player is crying again. Ask him why?
This can go on and on! Baseball Player apparently spends much of his day crying over small insults. I thought by having a boy I didn't have to deal with these things! I've already agreed to go buy some pretend food at the toy store tomorrow because "Baseball Player is very hungry...he just can't wait." Sigh! I guess I did it to myself!

1 comment:
that is the cutest thing! i think it's fantastic, but then again i don't have to deal with it every day....
Post a Comment