Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Indoor Campout

We had our campout in the living room this evening, complete with roasting marshmallows in the fireplace for S'mores, sleeping in the tent, and more than a few cute quotes. My personal favorite was when he came to lay on top of me in the dark, put his lips right against my ear and whispered in a tiny voice, "If you don't like crabs, stay away from the beach." I was trying to set an example for him and pretend to be asleep, but when that one came I couldn't help but bust out laughing! Where does he come up with these things?! He's also declared that he doesn't think we should ever eat dinner again unless we're going to have S'mores. Sadly, this won't be an every night occurrance, but I don't think it will be our last campout either. We're making memories.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Polly, that is SUPER cute. I can't believe your little guy is four already! I hope all is well with you!
Jess

itsmepollyb said...

See, you never know who's reading your blog. Hi Jess!

julie martin said...

such great truth from the mouth of such little guy!

hey, that park i told you about is off of punte del este, heading toward whittier on colima, turn right on punte del este and then make another right. wind around until you see a park with a cirular cement path. let me know if you find it!