Lord,
As I am encountering trials, please give me the grace to behave in a manner that is honoring to you. May the people I encounter see you thru me. Help me to act and speak with love, even when no love is felt. Remind me to bite my tongue when tempted to say something unkind. Grant me a sense of your hope when the world holds none. Help me to be patient and wait for your timing, knowing that you love me and that this day, with whatever happens, is your perfect will for my life. I trust in your sovereignty, but am battered right now by circumstances. I pray that you would help me grow in my perspective, that I would see things more thru your eyes and less from my own self-centered perception. Help me to be one who lifts people up, not one who drags others down. Give me the strength to remain faithful to you, and the energy to do your will each day. Thank you that you are faithful even when I am not. I love you and thank you that I was chosen to be yours.
Amen.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
great prayer. we'll talk soon.
can i steal your prayer?
Post a Comment