Thursday, April 24, 2008

Anecdotes of the Week


Justin is doing pretty well with writing all the capital letters. About a week ago he was writing an A and did what looked like a big blob on the top of it. I made a mental note that we needed to go over what a capital A looked like. Only yesterday when he wrote me a letter, did I figure out what he was actually doing. My little baseball aficionado was doing A for Angels. He honestly thinks that's how it should be!


We also made our traditional Tuesday morning before Play and Praise Starbucks run. When I approached the counter the guy behind it said, "Mocha Frappuccino, right?" Oh dear...only once a week and I've become a regular. And I always feel a wee bit guilty when they say, "Would you like whipped cream on that?" The answer is yes, but just the fact that they have to ask tells me that no is really the more socially acceptable answer. But if you're already paying almost 4 dollars for a drink that has almost 400 calories, shouldn't you go all the way?! If the answer is no, please don't post a comment.
J and I are on our own for five days...oh the fun we have planned! Indoor camping, swimming, shopping, lots and lots of baseball...

2 comments:

natalie said...

he's gonna be a baseball player...no doubt. i hope you guys have a blast this week...and i hope you take some time off.

julie martin said...

i love the halo on justin's capital A's!

and the answer is, yes, at four dollars a pop, whipped cream is a must.