Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tickle Tests

I like taking random (sorry, Jess) tests. One of my favorite classes in college was Psychological Testing where we actually took all the tests and then studied them...although now they're useless to give me because I know all the answers and can sound either crazy or sane depending not on my state of mind but on how I'm trying to skew my answers.

So thru Kelsey's blog the other day I found this site that offers little tests for those of us who spend too much time trying to figure ourselves out. After over-analyzing each answer to see what it might say about you, it will eventually comes up with your "type" for each thing. First I did the "Super-Mom" test and it called me a "Natural Mom"...into tofu and health products. Anyone who knows that I start each day with a Coke knows that's not accurate. We eat our fruits and veggies, but I certainly eat enough junk to disprove that label.

Then I tried another one just to see if it would make good blogging material...what type of emailer are you. I would take email over phone any day and I check at least hourly, so I figured this might be interesting. Turns out that I'm an "Entertainer," life of the party with a full social calendar. Clearly their test needs some more testing. It's as if my answers were in no way connected to their label. No one who has an "Email Personality" is the life of the party with a full social calendar...we're all home on the computer!

If you're bored, or feeling like you just need to be labeled in each area of your life, here's the link.

P.S. Overheard at the preschool snack table on Thursday..."I love Splash Mountain. You go down the hill really fast and the wave goes way up over your BLOG." This generation has a whole new vocabulary!

2 comments:

Jessica Fletcher-Fierro said...

Haha, no need to apologize. But I like that I got a shout-out! :)

natalie said...

great writing..i laughed out loud.

we haven't decided on southern for sure...

still celebrating my birthday. thanks for the wishes and call.